12 reasons why my recipes are healthy
18 October 2014
I am often asked why my recipes are so healthy. Here is a list of the most important reasons:
- Lots of olive oil and nut oils.
- Lots of fish and not much meat.
- Lots of raw vegetables.
- Lots of fresh herbs and garlic.
- Lots of green vegetables.
- Lots of tomatoes.
- No processed products (industrial sauces, fats, white flour, soft drinks, sugar, etc.).
- Deliciously healthy sauces.
- Fruit and vegetables to prevent acidification of the body.
- A full feeling when leaving the table.
- Not many fast carbohydrates.
- Not many dairy products.
'In my quest for healthy and tasty food, I always come back to the same basic principles: natural ingredients, good fats and good food combinations.'